Last updated: 24 June 2020
VulnIQ is a project by SBOsoft A.S..
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
VulnIQ.com processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Membership : Users register to benefit from VulnIQ.com services and they are free to cancel their subscriptions.
If you are a registered user, we will retain your Personal Data as long as we are providing the
Services to you.
We retain Personal Data after we cease providing Services to you, even if you close your VulnIQ account,
to the extent necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, if any.
We also retain Personal Data to comply with our tax, accounting, and financial reporting obligations.
Where we retain data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
- To inform about new services : Users can subscribe to receive updates from VulnIQ.com.
- Technical and functional purposes : Client IP addresses are recorded in server logs for security and operational purposes.
Server logs are deleted when they are no longer needed, logs will be kept at most for a year.
When you contact us via email we collect your email address, name and any other information
you choose to include in your emails.
VulnIQ.com does not share your data with third parties.
Protecting personal data
VulnIQ.com does not share your data with third parties and pays due care to protect your information.
Your personal information may be stored and processed outside the European Union by VulnIQ or by third party services
utilized by VulnIQ.
Third Party services
VulnIQ.com uses the following third party services for the listed reasons :
- Google Analytics: For site analytics and statistics.
- Google Forms: For collecting user registration information. Data submitted in forms is stored in a
file that is only accesible by only the necessary VulnIQ personnel.
- Digital Ocean: The hosting provider used by VulnIQ.com.
VulnIQ.com server(s) are located at Digital Ocean Amsterdam data center.
The service provider may be logging client IP addresses or similar information.
This is beyond the control of VulnIQ.com.
Your privacy rights
You can send an email to email@example.com to get your data removed from our systems.
You need to provide us with a list of unique identifiers that we can locate your information.
changes in our Personal Data practices or relevant laws.
by posting them on our website and,
if you are a User, by contacting you through our website.